Wednesday 11 February 2015

Kent R O Service Center and Customer Care Numbers

Getting Problem with the handling of Kent RO…??? Want a Service Provider…??? Want a best Kent RO Service provider in Delhi NCR, Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Greater Noida…??? Here I am providing the solution.

Last month, I noticed that my RO got a little hole in the bottom and the whole water leaked from there. I got very anxious about my RO. Suddenly I have an idea. I search “kent ro service center” on the internet and got a contact number of Mr. Ajeet Singh. I make a call him on 09873315696 and register my query. Within an hour somebody knock my door. When I opened the door, there was standing a service engineer for my RO repair and service. He repairs my Kent RO and charge a little amount. Now I am happy with my RO.

If you are facing any kind of problem with your RO, you can simply make a call to MR. Ajeet and he will definitely solve the issue instantly and very economically. I think he is also provides services in noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and in whole NCR. He had his head office in E-1/15, Main Road, Malviya Nagar Rd, Block E, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi.


Try his service once, really very helpful. 

5 comments: